Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LOOKING FOR A TREE CHANGE?
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This presents a great option for those seeking a private bush setting.
The property includes a high-set timber dwelling positioned on a 5,588m2 block backing onto a State Forest reserve.
The home has loads of character with features including;
- 3 Bedrooms and a sleep-out.
- Combined kitchen and living areas.
- Original features with timber flooring, VJ walls & casement windows.
- Potential to renovate and personalize.
- Room below for parking and storage.
- Two water tanks with a storage capacity in excess of 30,000 litres.
- Small dam.
The township of Bauple is situated approximately half way between Gympie & Maryborough and provides a great option for those seeking a home with a private bush setting with the conveniences and amenities of larger towns within a 30 to 40 minute drive.
The property has been priced to sell and all inspections are welcome.
BACKING ONTO STATE FOREST.
5,588m² / 1.38 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.