Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WELCOME TO BURRUM PALACE A TRUE ENTERTAINER
- 8 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
There is little doubt this beautiful property has a presence all of its own.
The home oozes sheer size and character with classic features retained throughout including high ceilings, casement windows, feature glass, fretwork, polished floor boards, ornamental fire places and loads of veranda space.
The home has been maintained in immaculate condition and presents beautifully with features including;
- Eight (8) large bedrooms all with direct access onto veranda areas.
- Super sized rooms and internal / external living areas throughout.
- Massive kitchen space with butler's pantry and access to large outdoor entertainment area via bi-fold windows and doors.
- Multiple bathrooms with en-suite, powder room and separate bathrooms up & down all in classic condition.
- Living spaces galore with numerous loungeroom areas and internal veranda's throughout.
- Ample outdoor living space with large wrap around veranda on the upper level, undercover patio below, massive grounds and fully enclosed pool facility.
- Ducted air-conditioning and ornamental ceiling fans throughout.
- Ample storage with two secure car spaces with internal access plus large freestanding shed area.
The property would provide a great option for those seeking dual living with the ability to independently split the two levels with both having separate entry, bedrooms, living areas, laundry and bathroom and kitchen facilities, however, the possibilities for the greatest end use requires some serious real brain storming with a few likely outcomes including a palacial family home, bed and breakfast, conference and training facility, wedding venue, health retreat and the list goes on (subject to relevant council approvals).
This classic Queensland mansion is perched on just over 231 acres and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
A TRUE CLASSIC THAT MUST BE SEEN TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED.
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
93 ha / 231 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.