Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CATTLE PROPERTY COMPLETE WITH MAGNIFICENT HOMESTEAD
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 10 Cars
The opportunity currently exists to secure this beautiful rural property with a total land area of approximately 122 hectares.
The location is supreme offering a completely peaceful country setting while also providing easy access to the amenities of town with Maryborough approximately a 20 minutes drive away.
THE HOMESTEAD is accessed off a long driveway that meanders through a mango orchid & must be physically inspected to be fully appreciated with features including;
- A stunning low-set brick home with a number of covered patio areas.
- Combined kitchen, living and front patio perfectly positioned with elevated views across the open green pastures.
- Formal dining area with brick fireplace & beautiful parquetry flooring.
- Four well sized bedrooms including two with walk-in wardrobe & ensuites.
- Modern kitchen area with tiled flooring, center aisle & stone bench tops.
- Separate office.
- Large rumpus room and entertainment area.
THE PROPERTY its self is exceptional with features including;
- Mildly undulating pasture land.
- Ample separately fenced paddocks.
- Substantial water supply with large centrally located dam & solar powered pump.
- Cattle holding yard and loading facility.
- Large shed and workshop area with bathroom.
CONTACT THE AGENT TO ORGANISE A VIEWING.
122 ha / 301 acres
10 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.