CLASSIC QUEENSLANDER PRICED TO SELL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This beautiful home has been retained in an original condition and features all of the trademark features making it a true classic.
A genuine point of difference with this home is the extremely large kitchen & living areas.
The home is a high-set timber Queenslander with features including;
* Four good sized bedrooms plus sleep-out / office.
* Master bedroom with ensuite.
* Extremely spacious and separate kitchen, dining & lounge-room areas.
* Modern kitchen with ample bench & storage space.
* High ceilings, polished floorboards & ceiling fans throughout.
* Beautiful period features including casement windows & fretwork.
* Large front veranda and entertainment area.
* Laundry, storage & workshop space below.
* Fully fenced with timber palings.
The home is currently leased and offers a great option to either owner occupiers & investors.
The property is priced to sell and interested parties need to organise an inspection as a priority
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.