OPEN AND BREEZY WITH AMPLE NATURAL LIGHT
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This high-set timber home has been extremely well maintained and is set upon a large elevated 1,113m2 block.
The property includes a wide variety of living areas with independent spaces both upstairs and down, outdoor gazebo set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens and an awesome shed area with multiple door access and maintenance pit.
The home has recently been repainted both inside and out with other features including;
- Large open plan living space combining the kitchen, sunroom and dining areas.
- Three good sized bedrooms upstairs.
- Both kitchen and bathroom areas in good condition.
- Elevated block providing a great outlook and capturing the beautiful afternoon breeze.
- Well designed casement window layout providing a superb balance of natural light.
- Air-conditioning to upstairs living areas.
- Polished timber floorboards throughout upstairs living area.
- Very usable downstairs areas with good ceiling height & suitable for either living or entertainment space.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with outdoor gazebo.
- Extremely private block backing onto a reserve.
- Fully fenced and secure.
- Awesome shed space.
The property is also conveniently located in close proximity to shopping facilities, schools and hospital.
A GREAT PROPERTY THAT TICKS ALL OF THE BOXES.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.