Exceptional Bruce Highway Frontage
Don't let the opportunity to secure this fantastic property pass you by.
This rarely available commodity features a 27 hectare rural property with a massive frontage onto the Bruce Highway.
The property is currently utilized for cattle grazing with improvements including;
* Three separate stable facilities of solid block work construction.
* Storage and machinery shed.
* Training ring, holding yards & loading facility.
* Irrigation piping in place across entire property.
* Four (4) individual dams plus a 20MGL water allocation.
* Fully fenced perimeter and six (6) separately fenced paddocks.
A passive income in currently in place with four separate signage boards spanning the wide frontage returning approximately $4,500 per annum.
The property is suitable for a wide variety of end users would appear to be a great land bank due to the potential for a higher and better use.
Access to property via View Road, Tinana South.
WHAT IS THE TRUE POTENTIAL?
CALL THE SALES AGENT RICHARD FOX ON - 0405 057 218 FOR INFORMATION TODAY!